At Roselyon we believe in celebrating the whole child and all of their strengths. Success in animation and horse riding are just as important as achievement in academic tests, which is why our children do so well. In the last year at Roselyon:
- 29% of Year 6 pupils were awarded independent school scholarships
- 21% of Year 6 pupils were awarded a place at a state grammar school
- children have qualified for a national art competition final
- children have qualified for a national cross-country final
- children have qulaified for a national athletics final
- children have been successful at a national level in fencing.
Come and see us at work and find out why happy children achieve so much.
Mr Wacky entertained a hugely excited group of toddlers (accompanied by some older children!) at their Christmas Party. The excitement on the children’s faces was magical.
Red Class impressed us all with their acting. They learned many lines and projected their voices with confidence. We are very proud of them.
Once the Nursery Nativity Play has taken place we really feel that Christmas has begun at Roselyon. This year the children told the story with great enjoyment and sang the songs with huge enthusiasm. What a pleasure to watch.
On Monday the children delighted us with their performances at our informal concert. The standard of their playing goes up every year and we were all impressed with the dedication the children showed to their music. Such a pleasure to attend!
Roselyon children raised a huge amount of money for Children in Need by buying Pudsey toast, paying to change their appearance slightly for ‘Spot the Difference’ and running a pennies race (after which they had to count the amount they raised!)