At Roselyon we believe in celebrating the whole child and all of their strengths. Success in animation and horse riding are just as important as achievement in academic tests, which is why our children do so well. In the last year at Roselyon:
- 29% of Year 6 pupils were awarded independent school scholarships
- 21% of Year 6 pupils were awarded a place at a state grammar school
- children have qualified for a national art competition final
- children have qualified for a national cross-country final
- children have qulaified for a national athletics final
- children have been successful at a national level in fencing.
Come and see us at work and find out why happy children achieve so much.